Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sketchup teacher
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm going to be conducting a free webinar on January 30th, showing an overview of the process of bringing a model from SketchUp into LayOut and sharing a few tricks along the way.

I'm doing this during the launch of my new book, "SketchUp to LayOut". The book is meant for woodworkers, carpenters, architects, and designers who want to make stunning construction documents and presentations using SketchUp and LayOut.

One of the example projects is a woodworking table.

·
Noob
6 Posts
Great! I've been following master sketchup's videos since about a week ago. That's when I was looking for tutorials for sketchup... Glad to see he is in this forum also!

·
Sketchup teacher
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I try to check in every couple of weeks to the forum to see if anyone needs help. Not in here as much as I wish I could be. But my name's Matt by the way. I used to be a carpenter; I did residential remodeling. Some woodworking in my personal time, but I wouldn't call myself a woodworker.

But anyways, I hope to see you at the webinar!

·
Sketchup teacher
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey George,

You're on the East Coast, like me! Finally, someone I don't have to convert time zones for, lol. ;P It's going to be at 3:00pm Eastern Standard time, Thursday, January 30th.

If anyone else needs help figuring out what time the webinar will be in their time zone, I'm happy to help. Also, if you use a digital calendar like Google or Outlook you can go to www.SketchUptoLayOut.com and click "add to calendar" and it will convert the time zone for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts