Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice job. Addicting aren't they?
No kidding! I purchased the kit from Penn State Industries which includes all the tools kits and blanks to make ten. I just received my order of a dozen more bottle stopper kits. I can't stop! Now I want to try some segmented ones.

· Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for all the comments. They really are a lot of fun to make. I'd like to sell some to help fund my hobbies (woodworking & guns). Does anyone here sell their bottle stoppers? If so, what do you typically charge and what venues are best for selling them?

· Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice- I like the osage.:thumbsup:
That is my favorite one so far. I didn't have a thick enough piece of Osage to make it so I glued two pieces together. I didn't want a line down the center so I turned it on an angle and the parting line actually looks more like part of the design rather than an eyesore. I will do more this way because I really like the effect.

· Registered
1,651 Posts
That is my favorite one so far. I didn't have a thick enough piece of Osage to make it so I glued two pieces together. I didn't want a line down the center so I turned it on an angle and the parting line actually looks more like part of the design rather than an eyesore. I will do more this way because I really like the effect.
Ken, that is what I like about the Osage also- I do not like that color but the design really worked out nice.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.