AMEN to that!!!! The house behind us burned when the guy DIDN'T do just that. Destroyed his garage, his car, his laundry room, part of his kitchen, and all the stuff he had stored in the attic!! It's been a number of years ago, but I can still remember being awakened at 2:00 a.m. by fire-truck sirens and flashing red lights. You don't want to do that!!Oh remember to cut off the rubber band and flatten the rag out to dry before you throw it away. Spontaneous combustion is cool and all but to be avoided.