Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....Other than slimlines. I am not a fan of slimlines so I purchased some penn state graduate pens. They look and feel a lot better. They are about 7 dollars a kit.

What pen kit in the 7-10 dollar price do you prefer? I think I want to do fountain pens soon as we'll

Also have to mention all wood is from wwt classifieds - psdkeven

Sorry for the bad pics

Pen Office supplies Writing implement Ball pen Wood

Pen Office supplies Wood Fountain pen Writing implement

Pen Office supplies Wood Ball pen Writing implement

Pen Office supplies Wood Fountain pen

Also have another that needs polishing

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I like to write with slimlines (They just feel right to me) but Penn state's polaris is a big seller for me in that price range.

Nice pens BTW. You really seem to have an eye for composition. Thanks for the shout out as well.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice looking pens, I like the slimlines, turn most of them for troop pens. I also like the cigar pens, they are about 3.50 from woodnwhimsies. I also like the jr gent 1 rollerball pens, they are around 5.00 each.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Nice looking pens keep at it

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
Nice looks pens!! I've only done slimline so far but I'm anxious to try something else.

keith long said:
I also like the cigar pens, they are about 3.50 from woodnwhimsies. I also like the jr gent 1 rollerball pens, they are around 5.00 each.
I may have to try some of those Cigar pens as well. And I also get all my supplies from www.woodnwhimsies.com. They are located about 3 miles from where I work, so I'm able to save shipping & just pick up my orders. I became a loyal customer last year when the owner (Tim) offered to give me some free lessons and he is always willing to help me when I have questions, as well as stop what he is doing to show me how to do stuff. Their customer service is AWESOME!!

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.