Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

My name is Mahad Ahmed and I am a student at the Unversity of New Mexico. I am working on researching wood working entrepreneurship. I am collecting stories regarding folks that have made an attempt, had or have an idea, experienced a failure or successess at turning a wood working product or service into a business. It would mean the world to my research if I could include your story. Please drop me a message, email or call me.

Best,
Mahad Ahmed
[email protected]
505-688-6397

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Mahad,

I think a good resource to help in your research would be for you to go to YouTube and search on "woodworking". You'll find a whole collection of guys and gals who have woodworking channels. Some are hobbyist, some are spokes-people for sponsored tools, some make a living at their channels and some make a living with their woodworking.

Checkout channels by Stumpy Nubs, Jay Bates, Steve Ramsey, April Wilkerson. Websites - Ana-white-com, Build-basic.com

They will keep you busy for a while...have fun.

Johnnie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.