Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,677 Posts
they wont let me post the pic
I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression here, no one on this forum has told anyone they cannot post pictures as long as they are not prohibited types.

There are threads and a couple of sticky threads all over this forum asking members not to post offsite pictures, and explaining how to do it correctly.

redmtnfurniture you were PM'd (by me) asking you to please upload the picture to the site. You were informed that there was a tutorial on how to do it. I see any evidence you attempted to learn how to do it, and if you had problems learning you never responded back nor asked any questions.

I embedded your picture for you this time. Your statement that "they will not allow you" seems a little inaccurate to say the least. Please feel free to continue to share you work with us and read THIS thread to learn how. It needs to be updated but it still works fine. The link in Nancy's explanation is now defunct. this is a good example of why we do not like to have offsite photos and limit the links as much as possible as well.

Like I said in the PM, nice job on the entertainment center.

·
Registered
31 Posts
All you need to do is resize the image in whatever website that your using to upload (ussually there is an option on the page) or you can use a program like photoshop or even paint to resize it

·
custom woodworking
136 Posts
nice lookin center.......... good combo joice of wood

1 - 7 of 7 Posts