Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a cherry end table i threw together. Im making a coffee table to match. I just found out yesterday that my wife and I are having a baby girl. The wife wanted me to build some new tables so we could get rid of the glass top ones we have now. I guess thats baby proofing. haha Hope ya like.

jraks

Attachments

·
Curmudgeon in Training
824 Posts
Very nice. Good job on the tapered legs - adds a gracefull touch. Can't wait to see the coffey table.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Yup, good job.
Boy, I envy you guys that have access to all the woods like Cherry, Oak, Maple.
Out west here we use Pine and Fir pretty much the only decent wood to play with.

204 Posts
I really like the clean elegant lines on the table, very nice job. You can't go wrong with that color either. Good luck on the coffee table and good luck with the new delivery.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had to laugh at the "threw together" statement. As a beginner, I could work really hard for weeks and not come up with something as nice as that. Maybe someday I'll be able to "throw together" stuff that good, but for now I just sit back and enjoy other people's work.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Very Nice !!!

Very nice table.
Ditto on the clean lines and simplistic design. I like it. !!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts