Woodworking Talk banner

Dust collection tube mod

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  durdyolman 
#1 ·
Decided to post this dust collection mod here because it can be used for other wood working tools. Got this from AutoZone. It is called Mighty Flow and it is easy to cut, stretches from 4 inch to 18 inch in length, easy to flex and aim where I need it to, plus I can still tilt the table with no problem. All the piping in the picture is tight friction fit with no glue. Machine Handheld power drill Tool Machine tool Drill presses

See less See more
#2 ·
Decided to post this dust collection mod here because it can be used for other wood working tools. Got this from AutoZone. It is called Mighty Flow and it is easy to cut, stretches from 4 inch to 18 inch in length, easy to flex and aim where I need it to, plus I can still tilt the table with no problem. All the piping in the picture is tight friction fit with no glue. View attachment 84956
Your saw appears too be like my Delta 14". The original dust collector attachment is basically useless. Most of my dust accumulates around the bottom guide, where you have your tube . I've given some thought to making something similar with 1-1/2 pvc to attach to my 4" DC.

Jimmy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.