Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Dani,

That gift is exquisite. You should be very proud of it. Your dad seems like quite a woodworker. Hope this nice project gets you fired up to do more.

Keep up the good work.

Kevin H.

·
I wood if I could.
3,976 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Dani. Nice box. And nice dice. Being a dice collector, I can thoroughly appreciate the entirety of the project. You and your dad did a great job on a sweet gift!

Hey, why don't you tell your dad about the forum. We'd love to have him join us here and share more of his projects. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
That was nicely done. I know your friend loved it. It's cool that you and your dad got to make it together. I'm sure that will be a nice memory for both of you. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
45 Posts
"Kareshi"? Naruhodo. :)

Very nicely done. I wish I'd had something like that in my old gaming days. Like so many of my contemporaries, we carried our dice in Crown Royal bags.

BTW: My geek street cred point: I used to be the editor of Dragon Magazine. :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Nice clean design. When you make the next one, consider cutting the thickness of the elements by 1/2. I think the same build wil be even more refined.

Just floating a comment to see how the group reacts. I'm not sure if input is welcome here.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Back in the day I would have loved that box for my dice. Very nice indeed. Though I never use them, I still have my dice....and yes in a crown royal bag.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice clean design. When you make the next one, consider cutting the thickness of the elements by 1/2. I think the same build wil be even more refined.

Just floating a comment to see how the group reacts. I'm not sure if input is welcome here.

I think constructive inputs is what a forum like this is all about.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts