Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am looking to buy or preferably build a jig or a index plate so I can drill holes that are equally spaced on a board or cylinder. Some uses would be in the making of clock faces or ferris wheel-type of project. I have tried using a angle protractor but that seemed cumbersome and prone to inaccuracies. I remember seeing a picture of a jig that metalworkers use. It was a large circle with a hundred or so holes drilled in it that you used to drill the hole with, or maybe to layout the points where one drilled the holes. Thanks for any assistance.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.