Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am considering building a drill press for a number of smaller projects that require perpendicular holes. I am not sure how I am going to build it yet, just looking around for some ideas.
Anybody here built one before? Or have any suggestions/plans on how to build one?
I don't need anything fancy, Just one that will drill perpendicular Holes.And I want to spend as little Money as possible on it.
I am thinking I will hook up my corded Dewalt drill to some sort of assembly. Maybe something along the lines of This.
Anybody care to share their Suggestions/Experience on the matter?
Any and All info is Greatly Appreciated.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey guys, I am considering building a drill press for a number of smaller projects that require perpendicular holes. I am not sure how I am going to build it yet, just looking around for some ideas.
Anybody here built one before? Or have any suggestions/plans on how to build one?
I don't need anything fancy, Just one that will drill perpendicular Holes.And I want to spend as little Money as possible on it.
I am thinking I will hook up my corded Dewalt drill to some sort of assembly. Maybe something along the lines of This.
Anybody care to share their Suggestions/Experience on the matter?
Any and All info is Greatly Appreciated.[/QUOTE

Looks like a real precision instrument.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts