Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

291 Posts
All of those jigs require a bushing.
Most routers come with what's called the PC bushing base. Simply has an overbored hole for installing the brass or steel template bushings. You can buy an adapter for the European routers that accept the 'PC' bushings or one to accept theirs. Rockler and MLCS among others sell bases with the hole, for those routers too. I've made a few in my shop from plain bases, but that was when the plain bases were $1.99. Now, they're about the same price as the pre-bored bases.

I see that base from Rockler is pre-drilled for the Bosch. Also, if Rockler's instructions do not have the table for setting the back fence for the depth of cut, look for the manual on Grizzly's site.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.