Woodworking Talk banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
nice machines!!!! maybe we should start a tractor thread, ha ha.

quite the rig bill, interesting box ripper, hoe is awesome. is that a steiner?

What model case is that steve?
It is a Case 210B. The model was only made for two years with only a total of 381 tractors built.

·
where's my table saw?
29,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
there are blue tractors?

thought I'd post a pic of wife and I goin' to market on ole' blue...
I only know about green and red ones. I have heard about "tricycle" tractors, but this one is different from those. I hope the wife has a full stomach and doesn't lose her grip lest the thing tip over.... Grandpa said they were a bit tippy. :yes: Must be a blue thing...I donno?

·
where's my table saw?
29,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Just saw your post

nice machines!!!! maybe we should start a tractor thread, ha ha.

quite the rig bill, interesting box ripper, hoe is awesome. is that a steiner?
Shop built ripper from 14" channel and scarfier teeth. Pulls from either side/end... :eek: Backs up well also..... :thumbsup:

Yes, a Steiner 4 wheel drive, all hydraulic. Best all around tractor I ever had .... I plowed snow for 3 hours today. ...Maximus winter storm.

John Deere is scary powerful..... for a woodworker.:eek:

·
where's my table saw?
29,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
we both do!

sorry to hijack thread, just love tractors. thanks for pics. tim
It's my thread and you are welcome to "hijack" it anytime. :yes:

The blue tractor mailbox is the real hijack.... and completely irrevelvant from a non-tractor owner who is trying to be cute and or annoying. Anyone else own a tractor here they want to post?
Post 'em up.

Attachments

Reactions: sweensdv

·
where's my table saw?
29,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
the hinges are holding it up....

:laughing:

It's just fine and locks up very tight to the door stop each time, no gaps. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
After seeing those tractors, you guys are making it hard for me to follow the commandment of "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods"!

When we moved out to the rural area 8 years ago, the owner left behind a David Brown tractor. This is a British made tractor with super hard to get parts. Also think tractor version of an MG's electrical system (terrible design). Hydraulic bucket is a one-off from a previous owner. As a side note, I can report that when a hydraulic hose bursts, it instantly atomizes the fluid and puts you in a fog of atomized oil and covers everything (tractor and you). And you thought getting sawdust on everything was bad! I'm hoping to get a used name brand or maybe a new Kioti. No pictures as the tractor is in the shed with a ton of snow in front of it. Too hard to start it in winter to use for plowing.

Steve

21 - 33 of 33 Posts