Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's nothing compared to the the things I've seen here. Coffee tables, display cases ect.... Beautiful craftsmanship everywhere. This is the first thing I've brought out of the garage so other people can see.

image-352206503.jpg

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looks very good. The design is a bit different than any other I have seen. Did you design it yourself?

·
Old School
24,017 Posts
Nice work Mike. I like projects like that. You'll get a lot of use from it. One of my first test projects was a small stool/seat. Not any piece of fantastic craftsmanship. But, I used that little stool every day for over 25 years. I sat on it, cut on it, and used it for a support. It went with me to the jobsite, and would you believe it got stolen while I was installing fixtures in a store in a new mall. It looked like this.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Nice work!!!

Great job with the lap joints on the legs. Those can be VERY intimidating!

What did you finish it with?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found the design online and made a few changes myself. It doesn't fold up. The harshest part was getting the rock out of it while standing up. Speaking of folding stools has anybody at seen this three step stool that is also a chair?

image-26600900.jpg

·
Registered
909 Posts
I like the arches, very nice! Are you gonig to try that folding chair/stool next? Looks really neat but I wonder if it'd pinch sitting in it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts