Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cabinet Maker
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! I finished this intarsia piece for my dad as his Christmas gift :) It's the logo of the club program he started for churches.

Here's a couple photos of the piece before the finish applied and a photo as the finish was drying.. I'll get some photos of when the piece is hung!
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!
Levi

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
:eek: Wow! That looks fantastic Levi, your
dad will love it for certain. :yes:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice! Very profesional looking Levi! I always admire your work since I am also young and trying to start a business. I am 18 and trying to get my primitive furniture business going.

·
Cabinet Maker
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all! :) I had made an intarsia piece of the same logo about 4 years back that was about a foot wide and gave it to him with a sticky note saying 'Before..' right when he saw it he started crying :) then I brought out this piece covered with a blanket for him to see. annnnd he cried some more. haha

·
Cabinet Maker
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice! Very profesional looking Levi! I always admire your work since I am also young and trying to start a business. I am 18 and trying to get my primitive furniture business going.
Hey Jk! FINALLY! someone my age! haha I'm also 18. I took a look at the two photos in your photo album of the little hutch and hallway table! I love them both :) Make sure to keep posting photos of work! I'll be keeping tabs on it :)

Take care and don't look back!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts