Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am a planer and since Christmas is around the corner I wanted to start my Christmas shopping. My wife is a bit of a pen freak. Loves them and can't have enough of them. I was thinking it would be cool to maybe get some from on here and support our local turners. Shoot me a pm with pics and prices and we can go from there. Not buying a ton just some stocking stuffers. If the pens are heavy thats a bonus.

·
No Longer Here, BY CHOICE
2,442 Posts
Hello,

I am a planer and since Christmas is around the corner I wanted to start my Christmas shopping. My wife is a bit of a pen freak. Loves them and can't have enough of them. I was thinking it would be cool to maybe get some from on here and support our local turners. Shoot me a pm with pics and prices and we can go from there. Not buying a ton just some stocking stuffers. If the pens are heavy thats a bonus.
What kind of pen might she like? Fountain, rollerball? Capped, twist, click? How much are you looking to spend?

I have a few ready for sale. This one is a Jr Statesman fountain in Rhodium with Black Titanium trim. Wrapped in 2 tone Amboyna Burl and finished with CA, polished to a mirror like shine. The nib thats installed is a Heritance medium but I have fine nibs as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you to everyone in here, after reviewing price, selection and flexibility I have my guy! Thank you to everyone else your work is amazing!

·
Fairytalewoodz
2 Posts
Choices

I am happy that you found someone. I know that the choices are endless out there! So many of us pour our hearts in to what we do and there are so many works of art in pens made! :) I know that the decision must have been a tough one :) Just wanted to say thanks for checking my site :)

·
No Longer Here, BY CHOICE
2,442 Posts
Yeah I guess so!! Lol I didnt think you could load pics into a PM so I figured if he liked my pics, I could PM him a price. I guess I probably shouldnt have shown my most expensive pen either!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts