Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Making sawdust in MS
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I said I would post pics of my daughters table when it got finished and set up. My daughter painted it and today we poly'd it together(water based poly). She wanted to wait to paint the base till she got her chairs. So here it is.

Wood flooring Furniture Hardwood Table Floor

Furniture Table Coffee table Hardwood Room

Furniture Table Wood stain Wood Hardwood

Furniture Table Room Kitchen & dining room table Dining room

Furniture Table Room Dining room Wood flooring

Wood stain Wood Hardwood Table Furniture

·
Sawing against the Wind
2,402 Posts
Thumbs up here in Tennessee!!!

Reactions: rayking49

·
Making sawdust in MS
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. Yeah Dom my wife beat the top up before I finished it. My daughter "distressed" the paint job of the base. But not too bad, ha. I just don't understand distressing I guess.

·
I wood if I could.
3,976 Posts
Very nice design. I like the bench seat as well.

It looks like you put googly eyes on your son.

I just don't understand distressing I guess.
Yeah, I'm not sure I get the whole distressing thing myself. I prefer my project to look as pristine as possible when I'm done. Any dents and dings should be earned over time. My heart would probably sink if I were to beat my projects with chains.

But others love it so... More power to them.

·
Making sawdust in MS
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah Steve when my daughter told me to beat up the top, I told her I just couldn't do it. I'd spent so much time getting it as close to perfect as I could, and I would NOT, could not do it. She laughs at me, but hey, oh well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.