Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Retired Craftsman
5,867 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
This is the only "3 tooth" cutting/carving disc I could find with a quick search.
Edit: To answer your question; "What are the important points between the three-tooth wood cutting and a wood carving features". It can be used for both operations. As in the video, the "cutting" feature provides less than optimal results. However, when used as a "Carving Tool", it is all in the hands of the operator, the project, the carving skills, and the confidence level and experience of the person operating the tool. I have quite a few "cutters" that go on the 4.5" angle grinder and use them often for different reasons. This blade can be used for multiple purposes WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION. I would never recommend this tool to a beginner craftsman with limited experience with angle grinders.
Product Wheel Data storage device Dvd Font

I would suggest the round multi-tooth grinders that are much safer and provide much better carving results.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Product Tread

·
Registered
29,096 Posts
Assuming you mean that wheel for an angle grinder which looks like it has a chain saw blade on it the more teeth it has the smoother it will cut. All of them cut like a chain saw but the fewer teeth it has the better grip you better have on the angle grinder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts