Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
for $150, it'll be worth balancing the wheels, putting a link belt on it and looking to iturra design for tips and products that will maximize the performance of the unit. i vote for run, don't walk, to get it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
raymondoooo said:
Wow...so I better look it over really well. Thanks for all the input. As always you guys are the best!
He also hasn't gotten back to me yet. So I'm assuming its gone. I just get excited when I see something affordable other then craftsman on craigslist...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I bought one of these saws a few years back. I worked with Delta for about 2 months correcting problems. Tires came off at first start up. Delta overnighted me a new set. Motor started having a bad squeal. Delta sent a new one and it didn't work at all.....sent me another one. Wheels wouldn't line up parallel no mater what I did. Delta sent a new pair with bearings. Lower blade guide broke.....Delta sent a new one with a complete set of new guides. I finally have a very nice band saw!!
Delta's CR were great to work with and sent the parts expedited shipping or overnight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts