Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks for sharing Marv, unfortunately out of stock in vegas too, but damn that's a great deal!! Been lookin for one too :/

·
Registered
142 Posts
I typed in lots of different zip codes and no stores had any. If they don't really have any they may as well offer it at $1.25.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
None available around here, either. They've sold the Porter Cable 14" band saw for a while now so I doubt that there's many Deltas around.

Bill

·
Registered
996 Posts
I've never seen Delta bandsaws at my lowes. But that would be a great buy. Even if you don't need another, I would buy it anyway.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well I can't find any of those five within a 200 mile radius. I'd make room for a bandsaw at that price!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could she tell you where they were?
My thoughts as well and if somebody could find out where they are maybe they could post it so guys in those areas could get them.

·
Woodworking Wanderer
216 Posts
I was told there is no stock at all...the number pulls up the item, but they can't do an inquiry on that item.

Guess I'm glad I didn't have to del with buying/shipping/owning one of those...

·
Registered
44 Posts
The lady said 1 was damaged and 2 were floor models but I didnt ask her where they were since those wouldnt be available for shipping.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Anyone else notice this item comes up under the category "Door Hardware: Door Knobs & Handlesets: Keyed Entry Door Knobs"? Guessing this has to be a part number error or something. I would buy all 5 if they were available at my local store at that price...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Y'all may want to check out reviews on this saw before y'all get excited, they are not very good from what I have seen. A lot of unhappy customers. From what I have seen this saw is not standard Delta quality.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Y'all may want to check out reviews on this saw before y'all get excited, they are not very good from what I have seen. A lot of unhappy customers. From what I have seen this saw is not standard Delta quality.
I have had 2 of this model and since I paid retail price locally I returned the first one due to a cupped table/vibration (the one I have now is fine) however if I had paid $104.75 I certainly would have dealt with the issues the first one had myself!

Hopefully somebody can find the few they do have available.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Apparently my store has one available for pickup today.

Considering it looks exactly like the Rigid and PC band saws being sold for over $300.00, I do hope someone manages to grab one at the price. Too bad I don't have either the need or the space for it, or I'd run up and grab it tonight myself.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Apparently my store has one available for pickup today.

Considering it looks exactly like the Rigid and PC band saws being sold for over $300.00, I do hope someone manages to grab one at the price. Too bad I don't have either the need or the space for it, or I'd run up and grab it tonight myself.
Good to hear there's at least one located and hopefully someone here can get it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts