·
where's my table saw?
31,234 Posts
maybe $250 tops

It's an older style, with a riser block, open stand, no motor. :blink:

·
Registered
28,388 Posts
Don't you hate it when somebody sells something on craigslist and doesn't give a price. I have no idea what it's worth but keep in mind Delta still has a problem with their parts department so I wouldn't get it unless you thought it was a bargain.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Some CL ads are so poor I keep wondering how they sell anything....this is one of them. Hard to get any info from that picture, though at least it has the correct orientation :laughing:. He provides no info in the text either. It's a crap shoot without more info.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I paid $75 bucks for mine w/o motor. I had a motor and stand from a Reliant that was a free bee. Works well for me. I am not a fan of riser blocks so if it were me I would sell it on CL or Ebay.

·
Box Maker
49 Posts
$75 Maybe go up a little unless it's a "shopmaster" class. You can buy or "find" a motor easy enough and the riser block is worth something I suppose. Wouldn't go over $100 were it me but I'm a tight wad. :smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.