Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking $150.00

J-2000 in excellent condition less than 1 year old, just don't need 2 of them , has Manual an extra pins an hard case exactly pictured below.

Picture shows me using it on a piece of Walnut Burl to see what the Mositure is
Will fit in a large Flat Rate box
This cost $310.00 NEW

Features: •Microcontroller circuit corrects for 48 individual species, and for temperature
•Also averages up to 60 accumulated readings
•Measures moisture range of 6% to 40%
•External port connection for #26-ES electrode
•Packed with features, the J-2000 is ideal for furniture manufacturers, QC inspectors and small mills

Attachments

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Charge the Cajun 175 just for havin to put up with him!!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Sounds good Mike :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Reactions: mike1950

·
In History is the Future
6,423 Posts
hahahaha

You don't understand, Mike! He is selling me tools for gas money to visit me! The less I give him:

The more tools I get

The longer it is till he comes here! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

... you know I'm kidding, Roy!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
hahahaha

You don't understand, Mike! He is selling me tools for gas money to visit me! The less I give him:

The more tools I get

The longer it is till he comes here! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

... you know I'm kidding, Roy!
Golly- I would figure you would have to pay him to come and see you- Roy make it $200. The youngsta needs a few rungs knocked off of his ladder. Make sure you get his best Sycamore and cypress when you go- I heard he was having a 50 cents a board foot sale with a 75% discount for over 20 bd ft. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Reactions: bigcouger

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Golly- I would figure you would have to pay him to come and see you- Roy make it $200. The youngsta needs a few rungs knocked off of his ladder. Make sure you get his best Sycamore and cypress when you go- I heard he was having a 50 cents a board foot sale with a 75% discount for over 20 bd ft. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I think hes contacting all his friends to hide his stach at so I cant peek at it :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Reactions: mike1950

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know hes got some nice Sycamore :yes::yes: gave himself away by trading me a piece :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
In History is the Future
6,423 Posts
I know hes got some nice Sycamore :yes::yes: gave himself away by trading me a piece :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
lol, all kidding aside that really was the last of the 12/4" I had. There is more at the mill though :yes:

I got to get my 500 bft of spalted magnolia hidden away though!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can smell it out :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts