Woodworking Talk banner

Curly Curly

6402 Views 41 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  JON BELL
If the term curly refers to the stripes then what do you call the grain.Aren't they both grain.
1 - 4 of 42 Posts
Stripes are flame or tiger. Quilt or curly look like bubbles and dots are birds eye...

Quilted...or curly...


...and birds eye.

All maple BTW. Hope that helps.
See less See more
That's curly flamey!!!! No fair!!! You teased us all with that one before!!!:laughing:
:eek: What's his address.....:shifty: I'LL convince him....

That seems more flame than curl.
I hate you.....did you know that???:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :no: :no:
1 - 4 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.