3,339 Posts
Gooooaaal!!!

Nice!

Reactions: BZawat

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't resist getting a look at the color. Beautiful! The pics don't even do it justice.

image-2328535046.jpg

image-916141085.jpg

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
VERY nice- what are you going to build????

·
Registered
243 Posts
Lucky dog. I never find any good lumber on CL it's always pallets or fence planks. :-(
You have motivated me to look today though lol

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marine04 said:
Lucky dog. I never find any good lumber on CL it's always pallets or fence planks. :-(
You have motivated me to look today though lol
Ha ha thanks man. In truth, it's a bit of a sickness. I'm looking like all the time, seriously LOL

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mike1950 said:
VERY nice- what are you going to build????
Not sure yet Mike, but with boards that wide and beautiful I think a Dining room table certainly may be in order

·
Registered
243 Posts
BZawat said:
Not sure yet Mike, but with boards that wide and beautiful I think a Dining room table certainly may be in order
I have the same sickness but mainly with tools lol. I'm always looking on CL or checking my HD, lowes or sears app. I check the apps usually 3-4 times a day even if I don't have money to spend. It's a sickness I have. Lol
I just found a lumber company near me that sells extremely high quality lumber. I'm meeting with the guy next weeks to see what he can do in supplying me for my small business. I'll let you know how that goes. He does ship so if his prices are really good I'll let you know. I know he sells black cherry for 6.00 per bf and occobolo or however you spell it for 25 bf

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
OMG, I wish I could find something like that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts