Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If my shop wasn't in the basement....i'd be on my way over there right now....and I don't even think jointers are all that useful in my shop!!! LOL

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm not much on the "triforce" delta, but that's a hell of a deal for an 8" long bed. Put a good motor and cutterhead, loose the crappy sheet metal stand, and you've got a heck of a jointer for under 1000. If I was in the market, I'd make the drive.

WCT

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no where to put a wide belt sander......and my wife just glared at me when I asked if she'd be ok parking outside.....

·
Registered
212 Posts
Let's see

Table saw in Sparta, now a jointer in Mensha, and a big sander. And you won't buy them. You better quit looking at CL.

Jon
Northern Michigan

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just want a floor standing drill press and a 14 inch band saw.....If I could find a spot for the other two they'd be mine already.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just want a floor standing drill press and a 14 inch band saw.....If I could find a spot for the other two they'd be mine already.
Ryan- if you're willing to make a drive, I can help you out with the drill press and bandsaw. I've got 3 drill presses right now, and I'm only using my benchtop. I'm in the process of upgrading my bandsaw, and would let mine go for a song. Or maybe something will come up of interest up your way and give me a reason to make the drive... Thinking 20"+ bandsaw, early 1900's planer... Hmmm... Wheels are turning. PM me if you want.

WCT

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Camden said:
Ryan- if you're willing to make a drive, I can help you out with the drill press and bandsaw. I've got 3 drill presses right now, and I'm only using my benchtop. I'm in the process of upgrading my bandsaw, and would let mine go for a song. Or maybe something will come up of interest up your way and give me a reason to make the drive... Thinking 20"+ bandsaw, early 1900's planer... Hmmm... Wheels are turning. PM me if you want. WCT
I appreciate the offer.....but I'd probably burn enough gas on the way to Kentucky to just buy a new one...although a trip would be nice....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts