Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I wood if I could.
3,976 Posts
Nice to see you making some dust, Paul. I'm also glad to see another view of that mermaid. Wow, it's a lot larger than I thought!

I got that magazine too. My wife has been wanting me to make a set of these as well. But, man, that dumb ass name "corn hole" just grates at my nerves and annoys the hell out of me. So much that I can't even stand to think about the game. The name, by the way, comes from that the bean bags were once/sometimes filled with dried corn rather than dried beans.

Just remember this: It's OK to put corn in your pie hole. But, for god sakes, DON'T put pie in your corn hole. That's just nasty. :laughing:

·
I wood if I could.
3,976 Posts
Wow, I just thought how funny it would be to paint legs and a rear end on it with the hole, you know where. Might not be family friendly though.
That thought has occurred to before too. Sick minds think alike :laughing:

ctwiggs1 said:
That or biscuits. Cabinetman loooooves his biscuits
He even pretends the glue is gravy. Sweet, sweet gravy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.