Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found you guys last night, and look forward to sharing information about woodworking--primarily furniture for myself and family. My career specialty is wood doors, so maybe I can offer something there, or better yet--learn something there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Thanks Daryl.
That would be entry/passage doors. For the last 20 years, I have dealt primarily with architectural grade veneer doors--fire rated, lead lined, panic exits, wickets, and the like for commercial applications. Not much residential anymore, however, that's where I "cut my teeth"

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Hiya bone. Like that dee-scription of your locale. 30 miles west of hell. that there is true. i live about 90 miles north east of it.

Ft. Worth is a great place to live specially on the outskirts somewhere. It's getting too big though. I remember when Trophy Club was a hole in the wall. Now there's a gazillion million dollar plus homes like everywhere. White Settlement is a traffic jam too I hear. Hadn't been through it in about 10 years though.

We went through Ft Worth proper last year and ate some of the best steak and fixins I had in a while, can't recall the place. One of those that has the open pit with something turnin all the time. i can smell it right now. Damn I'm gettin hungry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts