Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I haven't been around in a while thought is drop by and share my most recent project. I just finished this up it was my first time using rough lumber. I spent days sanding as I didn't have a planer yet, but I like how it turned out. I finished it with two coat of blo and about seven or eight coats of a water based polyurethane. I have now started a coffee and end table to go along with it but I bought a planer last week so it won't ne such a chore. Well onto the good part the pics.

Furniture Table Hutch Bench Wood

Hardwood Wood stain Furniture Wood Floor

Table Wood Wood stain Floor Hardwood

Wood Wood stain Hardwood Furniture Table

Furniture Wood Table Room Bench

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Nicely Done I like it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I really love the cedar as well. I met a guy not to far away that's always got a good supply of the stuff for like a dollar a board foot so I use it a lot. I made some progress on my matching coffee table yesterday got one of the leg assemblies all put together. Only 14 mortuary and tennons on this side phew. I also got the top glued up.

Product Furniture Infant bed Hardwood Chair

Wood Hardwood Plywood Wood stain Door

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks a lot I really love cedar it took a while to get the wife to go for it but now she likes it too. She actually got me some more of ot to build the coffee and end tables with so we could have a matching set. That's also how I swindeled her into letting me get a new planer as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.