Made some smaller moldings to trap the windows into their openings. I didn't expect the small moldings to resist the curve sections. The upper curve I managed to get the angles cut (61º) and the molding in place. It was trapped so that made it easier. The lower molding isn't trapped and trying to bend it was pretty difficult. I trapped it with clamps and got the lengths and angles cut but the molding really resisted. So I decided to steam it.
I usually rented a steam generator and didn't want to. I figured I could make one pretty quick. I had some copper tubing and fittings and sweated up a shape that I thought would work. I had a 1 gallon mud bucket hanging around and a threaded sweat fitting. Drilled a hole, put teflon tape on the threads and threaded the fitting into the plastic bucket. I made a plywood box for the steam box, drilled a hole in it and inserted the copper tubing. I used the propane torch as my heat source. It worked better than I expected.