Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I took a woodworking class years ago and bought this from the teacher. I seem to remember it was for maintaining hand tools (planes, etc) Does anyone know the name of this product and more importantly a description of how to use it?

Thanks in advance! :smile:
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.