Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a craftsman router table. It came in a combo kit and I have since bought another table that's a little better so I'm selling this one. 40 bucks and it's yours. I'm in Dallas. Well Plano just north of Dallas

·
Cedar Box Maker
165 Posts
I'd like to have that table

I'm really interested in the router table. I live in Canton, TX. I was going to send you a private message, but not sure how to do that. I'd like to have that table. Please contact me.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DerlC said:
I'm really interested in the router table. I live in Canton, TX. I was going to send you a private message, but not sure how to do that. I'd like to have that table. Please contact me.
If you want it it's yours. I don't think I can come out there though. If you wanted to pick it up this weekend I'll hold it for you

·
Cedar Box Maker
165 Posts
I do want it.

If you want it it's yours. I don't think I can come out there though. If you wanted to pick it up this weekend I'll hold it for you
Yes, I want it. I'm retired so I can come get it any time that is convenient to you. I'm going to need an address and a phone number from you. I'll bring Cash - $40.00. I have a GPS so it should not be a problem to find you. :smile:
derlcannon at yahoo and you know the rest.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DerlC said:
Yes, I want it. I'm retired so I can come get it any time that is convenient to you. I'm going to need an address and a phone number from you. I'll bring Cash - $40.00. I have a GPS so it should not be a problem to find you. :smile:
214-901-5476
Give me a call or text and I'll give you the address. I'm pretty much available to be here anytime

1 - 6 of 6 Posts