Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

My name is Lindsey, and I have owned a 1986 Chevy short school bus since 1999. It has functioned as a sort of mobile living room for the past 14 years, and now I am looking to reincarnate it as a traveling herbal apothecary.

I took the foundations of woodworking course at the Port Townsend School of Woodworking earlier this year, but am hoping to find someone that is at the beginning phases of a similar project to collaborate with. I am envisioning that we could share labor and tools and spend the winter making our buses AMAZING.

Similarly, I would be interested in anyone that would be willing to take on an apprentice for the winter for a project they are working on in exchange for helping me with my bus project.

THANKS!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the record I am not talking about ganja. I am refering to western herbalism style medicine.

As far as the bus goes, I am planning shelves, drying racks, a small kitchen and a sleeping loft.

I am currently located in Northern California, but could go anywhere for the winter to work on the project.

Thanks!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts