Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most people have suffered somehow from cancer. My dad passed last year from it.

The wood whisperer is helping fight it by donating money, and finding companies to donate as well to battle it. All you need to do is have fun building a project for a child in your life, or any child for that matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG-ywyjGQKA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I plan on making one myself.

If jigs and tools were chairs and stools, we'd always have a place to sit.
~Stumpy Nubs

·
Registered
420 Posts
I over-bought wood for a some bedroom furniture I am making so I think I have what I need for this. I am thinking that, if I do it, I will raffle it off afterwards and donate that money as well. Time is my enemy though, so we'll see if it happens. 'fingers crossed'

·
Banned
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I over-bought wood for a some bedroom furniture I am making so I think I have what I need for this. I am thinking that, if I do it, I will raffle it off afterwards and donate that money as well. Time is my enemy though, so we'll see if it happens. 'fingers crossed'
Yeah I just read more last night, the deadline is December ninth. I'm finishing up two other projects right now and am busy this whole month on weekends... So I'll spend a bit on it here and there and hope to complete it by then. I've been wanting to build one anyways for a while, and Christmas is coming up. Perfect time.

If jigs and tools were chairs and stools, we'd always have a place to sit.
~Stumpy Nubs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts