Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In tearing down a wall in my house the boards on it appear to be pine. Planed smooth on one side and what appears to be some kind of brushed finish on the other side? I don't know what it is. It almost looks like the type of finish on cedar siding (the rough siding). Almost kind of a rough cut look but it is way too uniform to be rough cut and I see no saw marks.

Any idea what this is called and any tutorials that can teach me how to duplicate it? I can try to post pics if necessary tomorrow when its daylight out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.