Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello From "Gun Barrel City, TX", located in SouthEast TX really on Cedar Creek Lake. I moved here from Austin 4yrs ago after raising two children and sending them off in the world. I remarried and for the first time in my adult life do not have to work. To make a very long story short, I come from a long line of Craftsmen, Blacksmithers and artists. I am a guys gal, grew up the youngest of 4 and in the garage with Daddy and the racecars. Basically the only thing that stops me is my small frame...lol and I am finally approaching all the things I just thought about doing and the woodworking field is going to feed my creative streak like nothing else. So I look forward to learning and creating.

·
Registered
217 Posts
welcome

welcome to the forum...we luv pictures! before, during, after!
so, what are your first projects? julie

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome, "fellow STUBBORN girl":laughing: I really like the etching, I see you too have saintly patience. I have a dremmel flexi, used it for doing "fake" nails, not much call for that nowadays. If ya got cool ideas and others uses, look me up. I ACCEPT teaparty invites!:lol:
Creative Novice and Kupcake have creative and inquisitive minds, too. I see unlimited girl power gaining here. Heather

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the fourms,
Me and my faimly just moved to Pennsylvania from Bastrop,TX. We moved in October to this ice box man I miss Texas right now. I hate the fact you cant find a decent steak let alone fajitas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts