Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I worked for a home builder for years and he had a brad nailer that really worked well. I believe the name of the brad nailer was "devil bliss" or somthing to that nature. I've searched the internet with no success. Can somebody help me this is really driving me up a wall. Thanks in advance.
Chad

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i guess porter cable makes the brad nailer but they quit making the gun in oct 2005 and Ive been all over the net trying to find it and no luck. The nailer is called devilbiss and the product number is "shbn4". I just cant find it anywhere.
thanks in advance
chad

·
Registered
979 Posts
I remember when those little pin nailers cost around $300 bucks. My buddy had one of those you're referring to and I only remember the thing jammed a lot. The Porter Cable one I have has served me well, although a no-mar tip would be nice.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I received one as a gift from a relative. They bought it from Walmart of all places. It is a cambel -Highet or something like that. Anyway I have shot about 20 boxes a 1 1/4 brad through it with not a single mis-fire. I have a Bostich 16gage that I have been using a few years now, and it mis-fires a lot more than it should.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts