Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ALL
Anyone have this saw or an opinion on it thanks?

Bruce.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
With all the contractors I see using this saw on jobs sites, I'm surprised there is no opinion on this saw.

Bruce.

·
Registered
803 Posts
The 4100 is the digital one right??? I have the 4000 and I would NOT trade it for all the beer in Canada!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Sorry, I don't have that saw, and don't know anyone that does but have not heard anything bad about it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried to post the link on this saw however I could not, it is on y-tube but when I post the link it just comes up can't display page. If you go to y-tube and put Bosch 4100 you will get two links on this saw.

Bruce.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I'm in the process of putting a work trailer together. From my research and looking at the thing, the Bosch is the saw I've decided upon.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Corndog.
After seeing the link what do you think, the 4000 or the 4100 if you had to do it ?

Bruce.

·
Registered
803 Posts
The guard looks better on the 4100. The digital fence would be o.k. I guess but I measure everything 'cause I don't trust the scales.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The guard looks better on the 4100. The digital fence would be o.k. I guess but I measure everything 'cause I don't trust the scales.
I will get some info on the 4000 and look at it, maybe that will be my new saw.

Bruce.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts