·
Super Moderator
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All prefinished at the shop and installed in their home. The house, in that area, is 1/2" out of level. Made for an interesting install. The right cabinets are shimmed and the left cabinets are scribed about 1/4". I needed to maintain the elevation for the crown that goes across the window casing molding. That was a fun scribe. The cabinets had the moldings installed and painted and I had to do a double ended scribe in between the cabinets for that molding. Not the funnest of scribing. Being so short there was no give in the molding. And being prefinished it needed to be very accurate. Got'r Done.

·
Cabinet Maker
770 Posts
Knowing you Leo, I'm going to guess this took you...... 2 afternoons to complete? lol probably with coffee breaks. haha

In all seriousness though, i love this piece! I really like that you had the crown follow the fluted "columns" It's those small details that, maybe aren't necessary, yet they add a fine detail to the piece. I also love how you have the interior of the boxes flush, or at least very close to the edge of the faceframe.

You nailed it my friend!
Levi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts