Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone here have a good set of plans for a small fishing boat?

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
"A small fishing boat" is pretty general, but I have noticed that we have several members who have made mention of boatbuilding.
I think there is one or two in the "Introductions" section and maybe in another or two.
Come to think of it, we have a suprising number of members who have mentioned a passion for it. Try the search function or just thumb through the archives and recent threads I bet you'll hit paydirt, and then you can get a discussion going with one or two or all of them hopefully.
If we get enough boatbuilders you guys may even need to have your own section!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a set of old popular mechanics hard back books with several sets of boat plans.....these are all from the 50's.....I may pick one of those.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My dad built a small sailing yacht when i was young , oh then again it sank as soon as he put it in the water, so the plans for that may not be a good idea:no:

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
What a coincedence! My first bike was a '81 model CX500! I bought it off our lead singer at the time, ran it out of gas one night, morning at 2:00 a.m. actually, after a late night practice jam, clicked it into nuetral and reached down to switch to reserve while coasting down the highway and viola! I WAS in reserve! :laughing:
There is alot more to the story I'll save it for a rainy day.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What a coincedence! My first bike was a '81 model CX500! I bought it off our lead singer at the time, ran it out of gas one night, morning at 2:00 a.m. actually, after a late night practice jam, clicked it into nuetral and reached down to switch to reserve while coasting down the highway and viola! I WAS in reserve! :laughing:
There is alot more to the story I'll save it for a rainy day.
My old cx was in boxes when I got it a few years ago...good ol' bike...restoring her now. Did'nt know you were a player...here's a link you might like.......some of my music.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=412155

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
I listened to half of Horseman and all of guitar Fun. Nice work:thumbsup:

I wish I had some recording capability to send you a drum track for Guitar Fun.
I think it's begging for a syncopated back beat wit a fat snare and, couple of breaks, some dynamics, and Sammy Hagar (Who I don't really like but man his voice!) and you have a #1 hit! ;)

No kidding nice work I'm gonna listen to more later. I would like to record Guitar Fun to disc can I do that?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I listened to half of Horseman and all of guitar Fun. Nice work:thumbsup:

I wish I had some recording capability to send you a drum track for Guitar Fun.
I think it's begging for a syncopated back beat wit a fat snare and, couple of breaks, some dynamics, and Sammy Hagar (Who I don't really like but man his voice!) and you have a #1 hit! ;)

No kidding nice work I'm gonna listen to more later. I would like to record Guitar Fun to disc can I do that?
Sure....you can download everything.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts