Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody I'm new to the forum. I'm hoping someone here maybe to help me. I'm looking for lofting or prints for a few boat projects.
The first is any information on rollover duck hunting boat, these are older originally built by a few gentleman around louisville. The second is a gator boat design, these are being built by toller boatworks, the guy that drew these plans have stopped selling them. I'm trying to find a used or new set of prints from someone whose built one. Thank you in advance for the help

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Try https://www.glen-l.com/. they have plans for all size and types of boat.
Back in the 1980's I built 3 boats from their plans.
The plans also gave "instructions". All critical parts have full size patterns.
Their Customer Service was great if you have any technical questions about the plans.

Reactions: Kerrys

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the responses! The pintrest link shows a picture of the actual design I'm looking at, for the gator. But the plans aren't in there, I've tried. The guy that owned the rights to the plans has just dropped the ball or somethings happened. I contacted toller boatworks who still builds these and he doesn't have a set still he changed a few things he told me.
I've tried the wooden boat forum, for some reason they won't let me post. I've tried numerous times, and searched their forums to no availible help.
Glen-l plans look nice.
I have a set of plans from bateau I'd think we're going to move fwd with, so my next question would be finding a wood shop with a cnc machine near me. Or find prints with full size templates.
And I'm sorry if I've posted in the wrong area.
Thank you again guys!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts