Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get the two blade washers for a craftsman 10 in table saw mod. no. 315.228110? They are discontinued and i'm havin a hard time finding them. Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I have a set from a Craftsman radial arm saw (I think, I'd have to find them). This is a 2 washer set, inner and outer; if that's what the table saw takes there's no reason they wouldn't work. If you want them they are yours for the postage. If interested send me a PM, and later when the snow clears I'll go look.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Oops, forgot about that. You can e mail me at wapakfred at gmail dot com.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a set from a Craftsman radial arm saw (I think, I'd have to find them). This is a 2 washer set, inner and outer; if that's what the table saw takes there's no reason they wouldn't work. If you want them they are yours for the postage. If interested send me a PM, and later when the snow clears I'll go look.
Thanks Fred, I am interested so just let me know when you find out for sure. By the way, I know about Ohio snow. Just moved to az from ohio 6 mos. ago. Don't miss the cold or snow one bit so far. I lived in massillon oh.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Found them today while I was in the barn getting the tractor out to blow snow :censored:. Anyway, if you want to e mail me your address I'll drop them in the mail. In that envelope will be my return address so you can send me the postage back in whatever form is most convenient to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts