Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior Something
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the wood I'm going to be playing around with in the near future. I've been cutting BL firewood the last couple of days and have salvaged a couple of bowl blanks from the wood. All I've done so far is just cut a half round off each side and then seal the ends. I'll cut actual blanks and the reseal once I get my bandsaw fixed. There's a time limit on this firewood, so I cut a lot more blanks and squares later.
My question is, does anyone have any projects they have made out of Black Locust that wouldn't mind sharing pictures with me?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Man phinds....your site is as close to wood ****ography as I think I've ever seen. It's GREAT! I have to be careful looking at it too much or the wife gets jealous.
Thanks. After all the massive amounts of time I've put into it over the years, I can say without any need for false modesty that it's a jaw dropper all right. It's what I wanted to find when I first started looking at exotic woods on the internet.

My unposted backlog of wood pics is now at 6,000, so there's more to come. :icon_smile:

Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts