Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this today for some small wood working projects, got the battery fully charged and blade installed tight. But when I go to use the saw it will click once spin like 1/4 of the way and stop. Anyone know why its doing this? Or should I return it?

·
where's my table saw?
29,992 Posts
If it's new, return it! Try another one at the store, the batteries have enough charge typically to run a saw briefly. Try your fully charged battery in a different saw just like you bought and see how that one works. If they won't let you test one like it, try a different brand. I like Milwaukee after years of owning Dewalts. I also got a Rigid saw and drills because of the battery warranty, and they are also very good.
I use my Dewalt 4 3/8" trim saw all the time, but it's no longer in production. I like the small size and having the blade on the left side.......

·
CharleyL
360 Posts
It sounds like the battery is near dead. Mine do that if I run them down and don't recharge them. Make certain that the battery is fully plugged into the charger. The light on the charger should begin flashing if it is charging and then stay on after the battery is charged. Did you plug the charger into the wall? Sorry, but this all seems very basic, so I needed to ask.

Charley

1 - 4 of 4 Posts