Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if McFeely's is out of business? The web site has been down at least a week, maybe longer. I called and left a message but did not get a return call?

Got any suggestions for a good source for online ordering of square drive fasteners and bits at reasonable prices by the box, usually 100 per. Others I have tried might have a decent per box price then they jack up the shipping or the shipping is free but the cost per box is high to where they are not reasonable.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm... What am I doing wrong. When I go to http://www.mcfeelys.com/ the right side of the screen says something like "We are updating our web site to serve you better" and when you try to order it just gives you a phone number that puts let you leave a number for a call back.

·
SS user
2,688 Posts
They have moved their operation to Ohio I believe. There were some glitches in the move and for some reason it affected their website.
They are still in business. I heard that Graingers bought the operation.

·
Premium Member
6,211 Posts
They have moved their operation to Ohio I believe. There were some glitches in the move and for some reason it affected their website.
They are still in business. I heard that Graingers bought the operation.
That is good to hear, thought maybe their site got compromised, happened to a model steam supplier I use, they were down for a week or so until they got it sorted.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You can see the page but it is not working... Try ordering something or looking for you past orders. It's been like that at least a week.

·
Scotty D
4,479 Posts
You can see the page but it is not working... Try ordering something or looking for you past orders. It's been like that at least a week.

He might also try reading the thread before posting in it...

I know, novel idea... just sayin' :smile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts