Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Chairman of the 'Board
285 Posts
Jennifer, dados aren't hard to do if you have a router or a table saw. Heck, even I can do them and I'm also pretty new to this scene. This is a great resource by itself, but I have also bought several kindle books on topics that interest me. One great one was Comp Illus GT Joinery (Complete Illustrated Guide) by Rogowski. I also got the Joint Book in hardcover. The name has already turned a few heads as I keep it by my seat in the living room.

·
Chairman of the 'Board
285 Posts
Thank you, NetDoc...just had to comment on your scuba pic...from one fellow scuba enthusiast to another! Ever been diving out here in Micronesia where I am? It's like being in a Sea World aquarium ... We are truly spoiled in these parts!
Cheers!
I live in Key Largo... it's awesome here as well. I hope to make it out there sometime: it's on my to dive list, for sure. Have you heard of ScubaBoard.com? If not, you should take a look some time. We have over 230,000 registered divers worldwide sharing their love of Scuba and the waters we call our second home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.