Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be staying in Biloxi for a few months and would sure like to access to a small shop and a lathe for some of my boat projects in exchange for?
I lived there for almost 15 years before Katrina. If you are leery, I can send you all sorts of references to prove my existence.
I am currently in Houma, La on my boat and waiting on weather to finish my trip. It is a 3 day trip from here. We left Kemah, Tx. on Dec.23rd and have been just playing in bayou country.
I am a retired woodworker and offshore worker amongst other things. I designed and built custom furniture as well as running a refinishing operation. I was a regular on here for many years, up until a year ago or so.
BTW, is Dedeaux Furniture still selling exotics?
If interested, PM me and I will give you my cell number.

·
Premium Member
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Scott.
Noooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww how much do I owe you.

Finally started our trip. Left Texas on the 23rd and been eating our way through Cajun country. Louisiana is famous for its Cajun food. Made several side trips off our intended course. GF has started to sound like she is catching a cold so we decided to stay in Houma, La. until the cold weather clears. Hopefully, before June LOL.
We are tied up to the City Dock which is actually a neat little City park.

by June we should be in Paducah, Ky. area and then maybe you could drive down and spend a few days.

Man, I miss my shop. I had so much fun playing in it after I sold it
Of course, after I sold it, I didn't have to make money and had no sched. The new owner is a really nice guy. I'm surprised he don't spend much time on here. I guess he has lots of family commitments when he goes home at night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.