Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, my first post as a newbie from Santa Barbara, CA. I have a Delta contractor's table saw w cast iron extensions on bot ends and a 20" MDF supported extension on the right. The saw has a Biesemeyer fence and the 30" side rails (52" total rail length). I just bought the Bench Dog ProMax cast router extension.

I am considering installing it on the right to the existing cast extension (and removing the MDF extension that is there now). My preference though would be to install the router extension on the left and replace the existing MDF extension with a Biesemeyer extension table with the support legs. My table is a little unstable as is and the addition of the router extension will make it even less stable. The Biesemeyer extension table with legs on an extended mobile base seems like the optimum set up. In the alternative, just adding the Biesemeyer support legs would also be a good solution.

The problem is that the Biesemeyer legs do not seem to be available. Amazon shows them as no longer available. Does anyone have any input on the table set up and or where I might find a pair of Biesemeyer legal? Thanks.

·
7,222 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
I just picked up a new Unifence with the 24" Biesemeyer extension table as well as a pair of legs I won't be needing.
http://www.woodworkingtalk.com/f23/i-need-delta-unifence-fence-body-45180/
I am a bit of a distance away (Monterey) however if you happen to get up this way you can definitely have the table and possibly the legs if the guy buying my old fence doesn't need them (I'll know on Saturday).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts