Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any plans, I’m willing to pay, for a assembly table/workbench that would incorporate my mobile base Ridgid 4512? I’m looking for ideas on how to optimize my limited shop space. I have seen plenty of designs for worksite/table top saws but none for the saw I have. It would be nice to integrate my Bosch router table as well but it’s not necessary. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
thanks,

·
Premium Member
A cat made me do it.
1,376 Posts
In my opinion, look on this forum, on Google Images, etc for what other people have done for table saws, not just your model, decide what features you want and then make your own design. An important part of wood working is figuring out your own project designs. Maybe every single feature of your design will have been done by lots of other people, but your combination features and proportions will be unique, tailored to your needs, joinery skills, etc. At first it can be overwhelming, but then it is fun and satisfying.

As you go through the design process ask the forum questions as needed, but be specific, a sketch, photos, links etc of the feature you are trying to figure out.

I'm in a similar situation, have a contractor table saw ordered, I need to figure out how to integrate it into my shop. One option with a contractor saw, take off the original legs and put the saw on a DIY cabinet.

My current setup combines a job site saw, miter saw and router in one table. The miter is a non-sliding 10", relatively compact compared to yours, I can flip it upside down quickly so I have clear table space. It is far enough to the left that I can TS rip most boards with the MS up.

I forget which Bosch router table you have or the model number of mine, it is the one with the aluminum top, you can see it at the top left of the photo with boxes on top. I use the Bosch fence on my DIY table, you can see the T tracks for it on either side of the router lift/plate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.