1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Cute! :laughing:

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
So tonight while I was waiting for my dinner I heard a rooster from the back of the house. My neighbor behind me raises some kind of birds. I never heard a rooster before, but I thought no way are we going to have them around.:no:
I was looking for shoes and mumbling when my wife asked me what I was doing. She started laughing uncontrollably when I told her and then she showed me a electronic chicken cooking probe that crows like a rooster when it’s done.:huh::blush:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Laughing...yes AT you!!!

:)

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
cabinetman said:
I'm watching the F1 race (Spa, Belgium), and my wife is sitting here saying they sound like "bees in a can".:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Come to think of it they kinda do!

Laughing!

Thank your wife for me will ya?

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Sleeper said:
So tonight while I was waiting for my dinner I heard a rooster from the back of the house. My neighbor behind me raises some kind of birds. I never heard a rooster before, but I thought no way are we going to have them around.:no:
I was looking for shoes and mumbling when my wife asked me what I was doing. She started laughing uncontrollably when I told her and then she showed me a electronic chicken cooking probe that crows like a rooster when it’s done.:huh::blush:
Man, I'm still laughing!

I got this mental image of you fumbling with your shoelaces and mumbling something about a shotgun....

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Man, I'm still laughing!

I got this mental image of you fumbling with your shoelaces and mumbling something about a shotgun....
It was pretty funny. Then she showed me another cooking probe for beef and I don’t know what I would do with a Cow in the back yard. :eek::laughing:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Laughing!

I like my beef rare. Just knock the horns off and walk it by the grill!

Cocktails at 6:00, dinner at 7:00?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts