Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cabinet Maker
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never been good at actually FINISHING my build threads... haha BUT guess what, this build thread is different. It is for a client and clients come with deadlines! So there!

As long as the client I have been working with likes my design, we're moving forward! If not.... well...... Cough. Not sure. haha

I finished this custom design late last night. The style and color of the finish hasn't been confirmed yet, and there might be the odd change to the design. But other than that, I am very excited about this project! I love the way it's looking thus far :)

Hope you guys enjoy this build thread! I'll do my best to post as many progress photos as possible!

Your friend,
Levi

Attachments

·
Cabinet Maker
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks very good. I'm sort of indifferent to that sink configuration. But, if it's for a client, whether I like it or not, it's if they like it. :yes: Keep this thread updated. If that's a Sketchup, it's very realistic. Looks almost like a photo.
Thanks sink isn't decided on yet. I just threw that style in there just for the sake of having a sink haha. One plus side to that style is, it will free up more space in the cabinet for better use of storage space.

It is designed with sketchup then processed and edited with a rendering program called shaderlight.

Thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
301 Posts
You've got another nice looking design there! What software are you using?

Edit: Good job with the rendering...i wish i was that good with sketchup

·
Cabinet Maker
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You've got another nice looking design there! What software are you using?

Thank you! I use Google sketchup 8. Then I render the lighting and such through a Sketchup plug in called Shaderlight pro.

Hey, it takes some practice but keep practicing with it every project and it doesn't take long to become a pro! I'm not quite a pro yet.. But I'm still learning as I go!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts